Dear Sir or Madam,
Having your personal data protection in mind and given the fact that on 25 May 2018 the provisions of the Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 No. 2016/679 enter into force , we would like to inform you that we have adapted the rules of processing your personal data to the new regulations.
In accordance with the provisions of the Regulation, in addition to the existing right to access, rectify and remove your personal data, you will have additional rights under the Regulation, such as: the right to demand to delete your data, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and the right to object to the processing of data.
Thank you for the trust you have shown so far.
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") we inform you that:
1. The Data Controller of your personal data is VM Media sp. z o. o. VM Group sp. k. with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-180), ul. Świętokrzyska 73;
2. Contact with the Data Protection Inspector — Krzysztof Bielicki, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, correspondence address: ul. Świętokrzyska 73, 80–180 Gdańsk;
3. Your personal data:
a) pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point b of the GDPR, they will be processed for the purpose of conclusion and implementation of the agreement concluded with you;
b) pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point c of the GDPR, they will be processed in order to fulfil the legal obligation related to the issuance and storage of documentation and invoices for services provided or commissioned by the Data Controller, execute your or the Data Controller's after-sales rights, including defense against and in connection with claims, and other legal obligations before national authorities;
c) pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point f of the GDPR, they will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing;
d) pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 point a of the GDPR, on the basis of a separate consent, if granted by you, they will be processed for the purpose of sending commercial information.
4. Your personal data will be processed by other entities, including in particular companies of the Via Medica Group and other entities providing services to the Data Controller, such as financial settlements, protection of property and persons, accounting, legal, advisory and consulting as well as archiving services, maintenance of IT equipment and computer programs in which data are collected, any other services supporting the Data Controller in undertaking the Data Controller's activities in connection with the performance of agreements concluded by the Data Controller with third parties or with you, or the consent to benefit from the services provided by the Data Controller.
5. Your personal data will not be transferred to any third country;
6. Your personal data will be stored until the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes and to present trade offer or for the duration of the agreement, and after its termination for the time necessary to implement legal obligations or contractual obligations imposed on the Data Controller;
7. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing of data, the right to transfer the data, make objections and to withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the legality of processing, which was performed based on consent before it was withdrawn;
8. Notwithstanding the provisions of point. 7, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data the basis of which is not your consent, an agreement or a legal provision. You may object to direct marketing conducted by the Data Controller, including profiling and data processed on a different legal basis than indicated above, by sending an objection to the Controller's address or to the e-mail address of the Data Protection Officer specified in point 3. In the event of an objection, after consideration of your application, the Data Controller will not be able to process the personal data covered by the objection, unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing of data which is considered by law to take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or if there are grounds for the establishment, pursuit or defence of claims.
9. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations of GDPR;
10. The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide such data, the Data Controller will not be able to provide specific services for which such personal data were to be collected;
11. Your personal data can be profiled individually, based on the data provided by you, in order to customize the offers and services of the Data Controller;
12. Your personal data processing is subject to your consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing performed based on your consent before it was withdrawn. You can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to the address: email@example.com or by email to the address of the Data Controller, ul. Świętokrzyska 73, 80–180 Gdańsk